• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep problem

cj7xjmj

NAXJA Forum User
I think I have a jeep problem. Not sure what the problem is though. I have been stripping one of my rigs... and trying to figure out how to lift another one.. so I laid out a few parts I have to do this.

IN this picture you will see some 4.5 lca's some XJ leafs with AN AAL some 4.5 coils, and some 3.5 coils and spacers

IN the above picture you see RE lowers and uppers, hd trac bar, 6.5" coils and a Bastard pack worth about 5" of lift.

Not shown are the Long arms in the garage, and the f100 coils.

So is my problem too many parts.. or not enough jeeps

too many parts! let me buy some lca's off of ya! trust me, don't build all of them, you still need a dependable one to drive to the parts store when the built ones screw up!
i want the 4.5 lca's. btw.

you think thats bad, you're welcome to come take a look at my place anytime. I even have Jeeps that don't belong to me.

too many parts! let me buy some lca's off of ya! trust me, don't build all of them, you still need a dependable one to drive to the parts store when the built ones screw up!
i want the 4.5 lca's. btw.

Some of the parts are all ready spoken for locally.

The rest are going on the Black MJ I have been trying to sell that no one wants.

As for the parts store... I have 2 cars and a truck for those runs

you think thats bad, you're welcome to come take a look at my place anytime. I even have Jeeps that don't belong to me.

I havent started to collect other ppls rigs yet... for some reason they are afraid I will take them for a spin or something

who said I don't take theirs out

The problem isn't too many parts it's simply not enough jeeps. One can never have too many parts but anyone can have not enough jeeps.

So is my problem too many parts.. or not enough jeeps

Definately not enough Jeeps!!

At times you can't even park in front of his house on the street, it's two doors down before a space is open.:wierd:

and a number of other vehicles that arent jeeps...that DO belong to you!

You mean like Fords, Chevy's, Willys's, Dodge's then the Jeeps?

who said I don't take theirs out

I've noticed more mud on it when I come to get it but I can say that the tank is full though. That's a good trade in my book.:cheers:

Back