• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

34 10.50's on an re 3.5?

stoneyva21

NAXJA Forum User
so i wanna bump up a tires size or two and was wondering if i could stuff some 34" under the xj with the same 3.5 re kit i'm running now. i put a .25 spacer in up front to level the whole thing out. she sits right around 4" f/b right now.

i have no problem trimming either, i love throwing sparks!

If you trim, anything is possible :D

I run 33's with 3.5" lift and it works great, I love it.

i ran 33's with two inches of lift:D lol

but that only lasted about 3 weeks with my 3.07 gears before i couldn't take it any more and went back to 31's lol:gee:

and clearence wasn't an issue it was just the incapability to pull out on hills lol

i currently have 35's with a 4"

8124_140012229020_709829020_2689993_7342775_n.jpg

9130-new-km2s.jpg

fenders are a littler larger than they need to be considering i used to run 37's, but i love it on and off the trails

KTM,

Was that ramp photo taken at the Jeep Rally a couple years back? (or any year if they held it at the same place multiple times..)

IIRC, there should have been some rock crawling going on to the left/behind the camera, and the main road up to the right...

thanks ktm, your xj looks sweet.

how much did ya bump stop if at all?

thank you. i couldnt give you a number. but i run progressive rate polyurethane bumpstops on each end. i run about 2" of free travel in the suspension and after that maybe 1.5-2" of bumpstop compression.

KTM,

Was that ramp photo taken at the Jeep Rally a couple years back? (or any year if they held it at the same place multiple times..)

IIRC, there should have been some rock crawling going on to the left/behind the camera, and the main road up to the right...

that was at the jeep rally a couple weeks ago

Back