• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

O2 Sensor wiring

The_Pitbull

NAXJA Forum User
I managed to rip my exhaust off over the weekend on a stump, taking with it both the connectors, male and female that attach the O2 Sensor wiring to the jeeps wiring, leaving me with 4 lose wires. This is the O2 sensor after the Catalytic Converter on a 1997 Cherokee. The Problem is I'm not shure which wire goes in which hole in the connector. These are the wires coming off the jeep which go into a black connector which in-turn plugs into the black connector off the O2 sensor. The holes are numbered (small numbers above/below the holes). So if some one could fill me in which wire goes in which hole, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Wires: Black, L.Brown/Black, Green/White, DK. Brown/Yellow

2484251_21.jpg

match them to the same color on the other connector?

Wires coming off the O2 sensor are Black, White, White, Grey.

Think I may have figured out, Looked at the O2 Sensor after the header wiring is Black, Green/white, DK.Brown/Yellow, Green/Black. I'm thinking the Brown/Black would go In the same place as the Green/Black wire since all the other wires are the same. Also Blew a fuse. So goning to replace that, clear codes, and cross fingers:looney:

Back