• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust ?

Ernrok

NAXJA Forum User
I replaced my exhaust a while ago and noticed the rubber insulator on the front pipe by the transfer case had some wear. Now it has a lot of wear and I can't find a replacement. It's a shaped like a square block on the outside with a round hole in the middle located on the passenger side. i went to one of the local dealers but the could not help me. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks
:NAXJA:

The best and sometimes only answer to spare parts for us is the good ole trusty JY. That's about the only place I know of off hand you'll find one.

What year? Assuming 4.0L, for 94-95 you want a MOPAR 5300 0101, for 96 you want 5205 8884, probably along with a 5300 0104 bracket. I can get the other years' part numbers if you need them, that's just the parts catalog I have in front of me right now...

yikes, I think I know why the dealership guy couldn't help you... the part number isn't in the manual. I've checked the 97-99 common manual, the 97 and 98 individual manuals I have, no dice. The part is pictured (and not compatible with the one I listed above) but has no part number, the 97-99 common manual seems to imply that it comes as part of the package with the downpipe but I'm not entirely sure. I'd agree with the others and say junkyard it - then post up any 7-8 digit part number you can find molded or stamped into it so the next poor sucker doesn't have to do the same.

Hallo Joe. This is a very nice parts site. Thanks for the link, very usefull.
I didn't known them.

wim

They have a lot of OEM and OEM-style parts, fast shippers too.

Back