• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big, Fat Loser

Would you participate in an SEC biggest loser contest?

• Total voters

bigalpha

Did you guys see THIS in the O/T forum?

Maybe the SEC should have a biggest loser contest. I know some of us are in "less than desirable" shape.

Maybe we can get enough people from the SEC to get in on it to do some sort of prizes?

What, when you were 10?

ive never weighed more than 162ish...ha...im currently 155. just started going back to the gym, but im stuck with light stuff because of my back.

I got back down to 175 two years ago. I'm @ 195 now. I'll just stay where I am. It takes too much to get down to 175 for me. You know, no donuts, no cake, no ice cream. Yep, I like 195...

Man, all you guys are a bunch of flyweights. I've got you all smoked. Unfortunately it means I need to get in shape.

6 foot-- 172lbs

been that way since H.S. and that's been a few decades......
cross country, lacrosse, and baseball in H.S. kept me in shape, beer and inter mural flag football got me outta shape in college.
Since then, I've been floating along, just getting older each day.

I still weigh the same now as I did as a senior in high school. Unfortunately my muscles in my chest have fallen to my waist. I would love to be at my lowest weight when I was in my late 20's and was racing my MTB and road bike and pedaling about 300miles a week. I got down to 210 then but I have always been 235 as a teen-adult.

Last edited:
yeah, i'm 6ft and 250, so i'd be happy to try and drop a few. when i started dating my fiance i weighed 180 and could benchpress 250, now i weigh 250 and i'd be surpised if i could benchpress 180. :( i'm also tired of the stretchmarks on my gut. need to cut back on the brewskys

Me in the green shirt my senior year of HS. I was 17. Haha.

27.jpg

They say muscle weighs more than fat so that's my story. I'm just big boned and strong!

Back