• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logans metal products bumpers, good or bad???

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
can anyone offer opinions on Logans metal products bumpers?
what are the pros & cons, quality & fit?

also, on a 2000 XJ with stock bumpers, when i change out the rear how do you dress up the side area? i think there is a bracket hidden under the stock wrap around bumper, right?

thanks!

I have the front winch bumper w/ hoop (no winch yet - still saving). I have pulled out a few trucks on the beach w/o any problems. Solid mounting system and plates that support "frame rail" acting like outer steering box reinforcement (I also did CRok inner plate at the same time). Good approach angles on the bumper itself but it does stick out further than most.

Any specific questions??

nothing specific, they look like nice bumpers for the cost & are all over ebay. just want opinions before spending that much loot. thanks

great deal for the money. they are advertised heavily on Ebay. Im debating the logans, or Detours Backbone system. i just dont have the money for a $550+ winch bumper. $300 is hard enough.

Solid bumper but be carefull. I use it to guide the jeep off of trees (it does an awesome job). One time I guess I "guided" a little too hard and folded one side of the bumper. I used the winch and got it bent back to almost normal again.

As far as winching goes the thing doesn't budge. I've used it a TON and it never failed. Winching multiple Jeeps up tight passes and such. It seems that I'm always the sucker that get's to do recoveries :D.

Back