• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meltdown of the Joint?

AKswampheep

NAXJA Forum User
OK, last night i was on my wonderful 50 mile trip to work at midnight, and passed some guy on a chevy truck @ WOT.. well the sound that i got was not only the horridly clicking lifters and moaning tires.. but also was a despicable roar coming from the pyle in which taketh me to work..

ok my exhaust came apart.. lol

the downpipe pointed towards the frame end mount of my rock krawler long arm
now it slams going over a harsh bump, leading me to the conclusion that i melted the innards of the joint..

Is there any direct replacement for the RK longarm that uses a rubber or poly frame end mount? Just curious as this is my DD and looking for a slight imporvement in ride.
Thanks All

lol i dont really know what happened.. burn down > melt down..
Just seeing if this is a plausible thing that could have happened

I just woke up.. midnight - 7 am + 50 mile drive in the morning doesnt treat you too well when youre still in school lmao

Jump this - Your comedy pwns my tiredness lol

Last edited:
Do you have the bent arms? Did just the poly race of the krawler joint melt? You can order a rebuild kit and you just basically reuse your old ball.

Back