• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

orting/grahm

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
Must be xj season! yesterday I was driving from orting to east gate fort lewis when I saw an early 90's red xj with mud flaps and a front tube bumper.....pretty nice ride. 15 min later 2 more wheelers sitting at the stop light @ orting/kaposin highway and i forget what cross street. both with spares on the roof. Who are you guys? lets go wheeling

That was my buddie tim in the red xj. He has going down tto the soccer fields with his kids. Its a really good rig. He has made all his bumpers sliders and rear corner gaurds.

theres a bunch of us around that area. i use to hang out there with my 2 door. i know of a bunch more in graham and tacoma.

I am a cop with Tacoma P.D. and i own a 2000 cherokee. It has a 6 1/2in lift and 33's. its silver with the big bushwacker flares and a custom bumper and winch. Right now i live in cle elum and commute everyday! but me and the wife are looking at homes right now in orting. We love the area and we were suprised how many people were driving around in lifted jeeps, not just cherokees. (Although i think we all know cherokees are the best!) Hope to get moving there soon and start wheeling with some of you guys.

Well we just put in an offer in on a house in orting on wendsday. It is a short sale so it may take a while to finalize everything but im hoping it all goes through, sooner than later.

Well i think all of orting is in a flood zone! our place that we just put an offer on is not in the 100-500 year flood zone, whatever the heck that means. And just an update......our offer got approved by the seller so now we are just waiting on the bank to approve it. Hopefully it hapens soon. And so what if Orting floods, thats what i got a 6 inch lift and 33 inch tires for right?

Well i think all of orting is in a flood zone! our place that we just put an offer on is not in the 100-500 year flood zone, whatever the heck that means. And just an update......our offer got approved by the seller so now we are just waiting on the bank to approve it. Hopefully it hapens soon. And so what if Orting floods, thats what i got a 6 inch lift and 33 inch tires for right?

right.... when orting floods it will swallow those 33's :(

Back