• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone recognize this winch bumper?

TLowery04

NAXJA Forum User
i need a new drivers side headlight gaurd section, but dont know who made it. its a bolt together bumper so it was most likely mail order.

th_100_0655.jpg

the engine: minus the block :tears:

The rear: -> is this what i think it is? :eyes:

Last edited:
Nice score, it appears to have ARB's and a on board compressor and yes that is the elusive XJ D-44. It shouldn't be hard to pick up another motor and start putting it back together.

sweet.

unfortunatly this rig has had its guts hacked up... looks workable from the outside, but the wiring and brake lines are all fubared - that and there is no title.

so i would need to take it down to a unibody with no drive train or bumpers etc before i tried to get a title...

thanks for the link to the 4x4 fab site, they are not here on naxja are they?

oh and the back story on this - a guy stoped me in a grocery store and asked if i needed a parts rig, i said sure what do ya got? he said 200 bones.

Looks like you won the lottery!

i didnt even buy a ticket... guess thats what happens when you quit looking, something presents itself

Back