• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PARTING OUT: '89 Cherokee limited, white.

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
90% of these parts are off my '89 limited, some are not. All prices are OBO, some may require time to pick up (prices will be cheaper if you pull if I haven't already). Doors all have lower portion painted black (bottom 8" or so) all in great condition, no dents (unless specified).

-Rear quarter glass, stock "mirror" tint left and rights (I have 2 sets with seals) = $50 per set

-White limited hatch of '89, tint, defrost, wiper motor/arm, gray interior piece = $60

-Struts for hatch, slow but hold it up = $5

-Driver door off white '89 limited, vent window, power controls for all windows +locks, decent seals, power mirror, gray leather interior piece = $60

-Drivers side passenger door off white '89 limited, power winow, tint, power locks (need grease), super tiny dent on lower rear portion, gray leather interior piece = $50

-Passenger side front door off white '89 limited, power window, no mirror (wiring still there), no vent window (still seal/housing), gray leather interior = $20

-Any and all interior pieces from '89 limited with gray interior = $cheap

-Steering wheel with cruise control out of '89, gray leather and gray trim, tilt as well = $50, $30 if you pull

-AC compressor, works but needs refrigerant, turns on directly to battery not by controls though because it's so empty. =$20

-Front driver fender, two available, one new with stock fender/not trimmed, another trimmed with relocated fender, both white with gold stripe. = $20 for trimmed, $30 for non trimmed

-Front end/grill, white in perfect condition. =$40

-Full instrument cluster with oil pressure, RPMs, voltage, etc. =$20

-Leather interior seats, front power seats with head rest, rear leather fold downs, fronts in great condition rear bottom has cigarette burn=$100 for all

-Tint sunroof with hinges, seal, and I can cut out frame if buyer wants that too, =$20 for sunroof only, $50 for sunroof and frame

-Gold limited 'honey comb' wheels + tires, 4 with Goodyear Wrangler tires, 2 with Federal ATs, and one spare donut. Rims in great shape, wranglers with good tread, Federals with little life, donut new. =$200 for ALL

-Radiator, out of '88, unknown brand/type as I haven't pulled it yet. =$20

-Overflow bottle, plastic stock one. =$10

-Halogen stock style driving lights, selling 4 all in good condition/still working. 2 were my old ones with 4 months time MAX. =$10 per set

-Rear tail lights, great condition, no cracks, stock out of '88 limited with bulbs/harness. =$30 for both or $20 per

-Front turn signal lights housing, corner and lower one. Decent condition, passenger side cracked. $10 for all front turn signal housing

-Inside door handle with power window control, ask for available ones. =$10

-Front wiper motor, works well. =$10

-Stock air box with filter, stock hoses =$10

-Front and rear drive shafts, stock. =$10

-HP D30, I believe it's 260 u-joints because there's no ABS on my rig, good condition. 3.55 gears (to my knowledge) includes brake calipers and rotors, unit bearings, etc. all in good shape, 160k on axle =$150

-Stock tranny cooler, good condition. =$10

-Stock rear flares, white, good condition/never cut. Misc fronts available. =$10 for both rears

-Stock D35, complete with brakes, includes new passenger master. 3.55 gears (to my knowledge) =$50

-RE superflex upper and lower control arms, in decent shape, some dents/lots of scratches, but work just fine. =$150

-Stock steering box, works just fine, has pitman arm. $30 for both

I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff, so if you want something but don't see it on the list, ask.

~Scott

Last edited:
NVM.

Last edited:
img0037iun.jpg

img0036ug.jpg

img0035sh.jpg

Because everyone been asking for pics of the RE arms, there ya go! I know they aren't the greatest, but the best I can do at the moment since the axles not off the heep yet.

~Scott

3957900070_f471ae297a.jpg

3957898694_40e12a25ea.jpg

3957118901_48371b0f2b.jpg

3957117811_164466cde1.jpg

3957116903_cab0ed97c6.jpg

3957893854_5258417a7b.jpg

3957113695_337d581d43.jpg

3957891052_1ea68a4a15.jpg

3957111307_0814490388.jpg

3957110073_6fc04d8106.jpg

3957887190_c0f7db1b98.jpg

There's some pics of various things people have been asking about.

~Scott

-Full instrument cluster with oil pressure, RPMs, voltage, etc. =$20

price shipped to Flatonia, Tx 78941 please
thank you

Seats sold!

Many parts still available, if you don't see it, ask!
List update!

-Stock rear bumper
, '88 style gray with bumper ends, GREAT shape! =$20
-Battery cables specific for Cherokee =$5
-Starter =$20
-Carpet, decent shape, much better than anything I've seen in a junkyard, already pulled front and rears. =$20 for both F&R, $15 for one
-In cab AC controls =$5
-Serpentine belt, looks fancy but unsure of brand, I was told it's fairly new. =$5
-Stock Tail lights, great shape, come with bulbs. =$20 for both, $15 for one (price lowered)
-Stock tow hook brackets, no hooks or hardware. =$15
-Any and all engine related parts, ASK!

~Scott

Last edited:
Those don't look like stock tail lights in the picture?

Gray front kick panels shipped to 78577 please.

Is the motor bad. BTW I want those lift gate struts too.

Those don't look like stock tail lights in the picture?

They aren't...my new Jeep has stock tail lights.

Gray front kick panels shipped to 78577 please.

Is the motor bad. BTW I want those lift gate struts too.

I'll have to find a box to keep shipping cost down, but I'll predict I can do the kick panels shipped for $20. I'll let you know.

Motor isn't bad, runs just fine...but I'm stripping a ton of parts off it. And struts are yours, just tack the price onto the shipping for the kicks.

~Scott

Is the knock sensor OK? For sale?

Drivers side, in the lower block, above the oil pan, below and forward of the engine mount.

I don't see why the sensor would be bad. I'll take a peak though sometime in the next 30hours and let you know.

~Scott

They are easily broken, physically, from what I know.

your tail light/quarter guard assemblies?

My THOR guards (the quarter panel protection/tail lights) are NOT for sale.

I should have posted this, my apologizes, I keep getting messages on them.

~Scott

Back