• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Leader Required: Golden Spike, 10/10

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
We need a volunteer to lead the group driving Golden Spike on October 10th. This trail has been rated 'Hard'.

If you are interested in leading, please post here. If someone else has already posted before you, please add your name to the list as we also need standby leaders.

Is this going to be the 3 trail version? Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Poison Spyder?

If we do all 3, it's a VERY long day, depending on group of course. I'll leed GS id you don't need me on Hells.

Thom, we can limit group numbers if you want a faster moving group. I've wanted to do this set for years and I always miss it. If I put you on the list for Golden Spike Leader I will have to take you off the list completely for Hells Revenge on the same day. Let me know what you prefer to do?

Thom, we can limit group numbers if you want a faster moving group. I've wanted to do this set for years and I always miss it. If I put you on the list for Golden Spike Leader I will have to take you off the list completely for Hells Revenge on the same day. Let me know what you prefer to do?

I'll do whichever you need. I've heard it called Triple Threat also but Wayne knows better than me. I think we should plan to leave early & take rigs that are at least a little built, it will go faster. We won't have to rush, just keep moving. I think better to beg Darek & Rollins to take Hells & I'll do GS, but you can even switch me last thing. Just let me know by Fri the 2nd so I can run things before the start.

Derek has said he will do Hells on Saturday so you can lead this one.

Do you want to stipulate a minimum tire size or lockers for this?

Do you want to limit the size of the group?

Derek has said he will do Hells on Saturday so you can lead this one.

Do you want to stipulate a minimum tire size or lockers for this?

Do you want to limit the size of the group?

It's not that diffulcult & many options, just long, so we don't eliminate many & say 12 rigs, 31" tires & at least 1 full locker or 2 limited. That way we'll have time to play w/o straping someone often. Thom

Thanks. I will add the restricted group size and minimum requirements to the sign-up sheet. Do we need to do the same for Pritchet?

Thanks. I will add the restricted group size and minimum requirements to the sign-up sheet. Do we need to do the same for Pritchet?

Of course that's up to Wayne, but I would sure think so. And stricter requirements for Pritchet. Not nice if we have to tell some guy that was planning on running it at the staging area last minute that he can't go & also a drag to winch someone up every obsticle & beat up his rig. Get what Wayne thinks should be the limits. Thom

Back