• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My "New" Free Toolbox

bigalpha

Sorry for teh poor picture quality.

3933303816_2df50bc0f9_b.jpg

3933300208_04db5cc721_b.jpg

I am friends with the manager of our local ReStore. I was helping him evacuate some stuff out of a building. Look what I got :D

Nice score.

Anything in it?? Or did you get it clean??

nice score!

do you normally store your tools in your laundry room?!?

WTF ? ... you only own like a pair of pliers and a socket set, lol

im still working out of 2 little plastic tool boxes and a $13 shelf, and $5000 woth of tools, errrrrrr !

nice score !

i gave away a little 5 draver husky box that was like 38 inchs tall. wish i would have kept the plasti top that had cup holders in it. nice score how tall is it?

Anything in it?? Or did you get it clean??

I wouldn't call it "clean", lol. I cleaned it up and lubed the ball bearings. It was empty, though.

nice score!

do you normally store your tools in your laundry room?!?

Yeah, there's no place else for me to keep them. I don't have a garage, and I don't want to keep the toolbox on our deck.

WTF ? ... you only own like a pair of pliers and a socket set, lol

im still working out of 2 little plastic tool boxes and a $13 shelf, and $5000 woth of tools, errrrrrr !

SO? My tools all fit handily into a messenger bag, lol. But it's nice to have a place to put my random little Jeep crap.

nice score !

i gave away a little 5 draver husky box that was like 38 inchs tall. wish i would have kept the plasti top that had cup holders in it. nice score how tall is it?

It's a little higher than waist high, I'd say about 4'.

I have one similar but mine WASN'T free.... nice score!!

Craftsman

nice score, man

Back