• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Melkors's Official Golden Mountain Picture Thread

Hahaha!!!

Dan...you've been called out!!

You, know whats funny? Im on his net book at his house, trying to convince him to stop playing with his little toys and get to worrying about the big ones! Lol. He said he might post up 5 or 6 good ones for you guys tonight. And he just emphasized the might.... so not looking good, lol.

I'm starting to think he had the camera to look cool and hide what he was really looking at. You know like the creepy guy at the park with the dark sunglasses checking out the moms.

I'm starting to think he had the camera to look cool and hide what he was really looking at. You know like the creepy guy at the park with the dark sunglasses checking out the moms.

he's got some interesting pics of some chick who obviously didnt care that we were looking at aetna one time.....

He's working on them now... oh, and Doug, ask and you shall receive. Maybe... lol.

oh kay.... you guys suck! i saw the thread title and thought i was goign to get to see some pics. i got all excited and then... WHAT? where are the... oh man.

Be patient, grasshopper

ok... i got the pictures you guys wanted!

l_9e57f0a6837a488181b1c77b40a8e456.jpg

...i promise i was only looking at the brushguard on that XJ!!! :cool:

l_b608d6d7dd6147748580412008ea1b2b.jpg

...blake told me too!!! :nono:

is that a roller fairlead?

...can't quite tell

i think i need to go wheelin with you guys next time. i'd like to see how that white xj does on the trails.

Looks like black lace I have seen piled up on the floor before. Very epic shots. Uh camping trip? When... where?

Those were taken at the First Aetna Mtn run. Naxja Members didn't camp, but the girl and her BF did. They were camping at a scenic over look, so Dan over looked something scenic, and decided to take a picture of it...

Back