• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans creek on the 26th?

98CherokeeSport

NAXJA Forum User
just seeing if anyone was heading up to evans creek on saturday the 26th. i am goin to be heading up with some friends for the day if anyone would like to join. probly meeting at 9 in the fred myer parking lot in bonney lake

i might be ready to go by then...gotta replace my ball joints first. been sitting in the garage for a month now.....

BUMP

just seeing if anyone else is interested

I would, but my Jeep's temporarily out of service and I haven't purchased the new one yet.

I would, but my Jeep's temporarily out of service and I haven't purchased the new one yet.

Out of service. WTF a new one. What the hell is it that everyone gets a little damage and they just start over. My roof has more damage than most of your guys doors. :rolleyes:

How is access to the camping area up there? I would like to go, but wanted to do some camping as well. By camping I mean RVing, I don't care about power or anything, just roads capable of supporting a large RV. I had thought about going to Naches for the weekend, but haven't been to Evan's Creek yet. Any info or directions you could pass on would be greatly appreciated. I am military and still not that familiar with the area.

thanks Ray

there is a campground up there but doesn have power. i see motorhomes go up there and camp all the time. it is very accessible. the road is a little bumpy but if you take it slow you should be fine. if you meet up with us we can show you where the camp ground is. it is really easy to find.

How was ur trip to Evans on Saturday? Was going to meet up with you guys but i have 2 soccer games on saturdays. Plan one for sunday soon and I`ll be there.

the day was great. we had five rigs the whole day and had a blast. we started at the 311 and ran both sections without trouble. it took a little while to get through section A because we had to wait on a group that was in front of us. after the 311 we ran the 196 and 197. managed to get my cherokee through 197 with no damage whatsoever. then we ran the 520 to the rock slide where my buddies cherokee busted his rear driveline in half getting a little throttle happy in the rocks. we had lunch there while we figured out a way to get him out. we finished off the 520 and headed out for the day. all in all it was a good trip! i will post up some pictures when i have time to upload them

Back