• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dent's in oil pan ??

jasonsxj

NAXJA Forum User
my trackbar get's in to my oil pan only when it flex's all the way is it bent ?? it's r.c. trackbar ! can't remeber what it looked liked exactly when it was new ?? seems more bent then it should be ? i have had front end brakeage from l.c.a 's mounts to u.c.a's and axle u-joints and steering ! ? any thoughts ? i know need pic's !! :helpme: :cheers:

well for right now it sit's on 33's and 5"
of lift adj. upper's and lower's and disco's !! thanks ! i think the t.c. bar is bent but not sure ?? would get pic but it's dark ! thanks ! the wheels are centered but the bar from the frame mount looks like it goes up towards the pan then down to the regular postion of the trackbar ????????????????/ and the tierod end is angled up ?? off the frame bracket ?

my trackbar get's in to my oil pan,... ..., seems more bent then it should be ? i have had front end brakeage from l.c.a 's mounts to u.c.a's and axle u-joints and steering ! ? any thoughts ?,...
Maybe back off a little?:rof:

In all seriousness, it almost sounds like the track bar is installed upside down. The bar should go down, then have a slight(maybe 10 or 15 degree)bend so it comes out level. If it's going across then down, it's either upside down, or took a hell of a hit. Get us a pic.

Bumpstops!!!

Back