• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

redneck is MIA...his girlfriend has arrived!!

DrRandy

NAXJA Forum User
:loveu:We'll it seems that redneck could be MIA...maybe!!! His Girlfriend has arrived, much to his liking! :loveu::loveu::loveu:

Welcome Ms. Redneck.....i cant wait till you guys get married!

"and i welcome you..... Mr. and Mrs. Redneck"
love it!

there is pics...the emotions
The rest of the pic's are up to redneck....well Arron...where are they??

Did he ever get her jeep running??:eyes::moon:

It would end up like ordering a burger from McDonalds ... The picture looks all fresh and tasty and perky; but what you get in real life is old, sloppy and soggy.

I told you he's MIA, he hasent even replied to his thread!!
:nono:

MIA eh? :rolleyes: Shes not a Russian import, shes an Arizona import! The going rate for those are about $150 so says American Airlines. One heck of a bargain in comparison. Plane arrived an hour late but that was alright because I was at the Pull-a-part looking for a computer for the Grand (never found one). All in all, shes settling in well. All we need to do now is find her a part time job around here and get that GC going. Between her and the dogs I must say, its nice having a full house. 2 years in the making. No pictures but youll see her next weekend with me on the Mountain Side run. I expect to see a few new faces up there too. :cheers: I wanted to get my long arms on before this ride but it looks like I have a few other priorities now. :kissyou: :sure: :eye: :laugh3:

MIA eh? :rolleyes: Shes not a Russian import, shes an Arizona import! The going rate for those are about $150 so says American Airlines. One heck of a bargain in comparison. Plane arrived an hour late but that was alright because I was at the Pull-a-part looking for a computer for the Grand (never found one). All in all, shes settling in well. All we need to do now is find her a part time job around here and get that GC going. Between her and the dogs I must say, its nice having a full house. 2 years in the making. No pictures but youll see her next weekend with me on the Mountain Side run. I expect to see a few new faces up there too. :cheers: I wanted to get my long arms on before this ride but it looks like I have a few other priorities now. :kissyou: :sure: :eye: :laugh3:

Good deal man....glad things are going well! See ya'll next weekend

29058785351f7af7ef82fo8.jpg

X2
but then again my wife will be gome rom iraq in less than a week so ill be MIA too.

and HELL NO YALL AINT GETTING PICS!!
well not "good ones"
lol

Back