• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Suspension parts and other Misc. goods

LilRhodyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have...

a set of 3" Rusty's coils with 4000 miles on them in perfect shape..Never been wheeling with them just highway driving... new they are $99.....$70

a Rustys Adj Tracbar with 4000 miles on it NO DAMAGE!!!... new $129......$85

a Rubicon Express 3/4" CS spacer never been used....new $35....$28

a set of Spidertrax 1.25" anodized blue wheel spacers 400 miles on them...used to correct my rubbing issue..turned out that it wasn't rubbing it was my ujoints squeeling...bought them new for $129 realized i got porked a day later because I found them for $99 and then a day after I recieved them my squeek never went away:flamemad:..anyway $70 ( I will include new Loc-Tite)

a Rustys steering stabilzer...new $30.... 4000 miles.....$15...only reason I got rid of this is because I wanted an OME one to match my new shocks!!

A stock 2000 cherokee head unit AM/FM/Tape with all 4 speakers..works perfect $20

A set of KC reverse lights new in box....$75 new.......$60

An 87 4 banger XJ... doesnt run missing all front fascia and bumper but good for parts----whole thing $100

An 89 Limited 4.0 AW4 4x4...leather, runs good, white...only afternarket part is a visor...needs some TLC....$600 obo

Let me kno im down for ideas..

how much for the 3" coils to my door? Business address 68352

Back