• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailmaster help

brandonrob

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 96 xj with a trailmaster lift it is 4.5 in the front and 3-3.5 in the rear...

i have had it about 2 years the rear is starting to sag... so i purchesed 2 inch blocks from rocky road... my question is can i just put these in the back with out any other modifications aside from longer u bolts...??????

Check your rear shock length and you'll also need to check for driveline vibes. You're probably going to need a SYE (if you don't have one already) since yours is a 96 and it has the newer style rear output shaft.

i'd do it right and get new/better rear leaf packs man.

i've had blocks and can't stand them. they twisted up my oem packs pretty good.

this way you get the same lift you need out back without having to lenghten shocks or add sye's.

i have after market shocks from trail master, and i have lost about 2 inches in the back already and before when it was first raised i had no problem wiht the drive line...so i was assuming since i was putting it back to where it is supposed to be that i wold not need a SYE...

Back