• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Shop Trail Run OCT 3 - Browns Camp - Meet and Greet -

B.friend

NAXJA Forum User
Thought I would Post this up here, The Shop On Canyon Rd is putting together a trail run Oct 3 2009 at browns camp. I will have the flyer to post up tommorow but here are the details.

Some give aways of swag and other goodies also!~

OCT 3

Meet at 9 AM at Main Street Pizza in Banks
Leave from there at 10 AM and roll up to browns camp as a group
Get to Brownscamp and group up and roll out,

They are planning a 4 to 5 hour run. We are still setting up the map of what and where we are going but that will be announced sooner to the date.

Questions Post up or Email

The Shop on canyon rd..... Offers

Rhino Lining
Clear Bra
Window Tint
Stereo Installs
Lift Kits
Lowering Kits
All Accessories
Lighting
Custom Upolstery
Custom Fabrication
Rollcages
Wheels and Tires Offroad and Onroad
Viny Graphics and Vehicle Wraps
ATV parts, Service
Motorcycle Parts and Service
Paint, Body Work

And Everything is under one roof.

im going to go out on a limb here, and assume this event is happening in or around
Banks, Oregon?

I'm not too fermiliar with the area yet, but that's what I think you're saying?

got a web address for 'the shop' ?

The Shop on canyon rd..... Offers

Rhino Lining
Clear Bra
Window Tint
Stereo Installs
Lift Kits
Lowering Kits
All Accessories
Lighting
Custom Upolstery
Custom Fabrication
Rollcages
Wheels and Tires Offroad and Onroad
Viny Graphics and Vehicle Wraps
ATV parts, Service
Motorcycle Parts and Service
Paint, Body Work

And Everything is under one roof.

Its Lanpheres accessory shop, used to be called beaverton turboliner. overpriced like mad on most their stuff but they seem to have a decent group of people working there, although last time I bought a part from them they didn't know the difference between parts for cj's, xj's, tj's, gave me the wrong part.

i was all ready to go then i broke my jeep driving to goblazers tonight before we headed out tomorrow, Heater control valve exploeded cuz of my heater core I didnt replace and now I cant go. F my life.

Well prices are the same or cheaper then 99% of shops in town, and there are 3 ppl that work there now that own jeeps. There doing the full width swap for me

Its Lanpheres accessory shop, used to be called beaverton turboliner. overpriced like mad on most their stuff but they seem to have a decent group of people working there, although last time I bought a part from them they didn't know the difference between parts for cj's, xj's, tj's, gave me the wrong part.

On the spot. I have been in there a few times and have not had great experiences. I have never purchased anything.. more often than not, they don't know what I am talking about.

Frank is a good guy.

Sounds like a fun run. I have not been there in a few months.. Sounds fun.

No frank Here, and the 19th is when I would like to go plan the run, I have my GPS ready to go~ And we are moving the run to the 4th of October~ My boss told me the wrong date~

No frank Here, and the 19th is when I would like to go plan the run, I have my GPS ready to go~ And we are moving the run to the 4th of October~ My boss told me the wrong date~

You are right. His name is Fred. I heard you guys moved? Is there more parking? I am going to have to go check it out.

I am up for a run on the 19th. Just post up some details.

Yeah Fred is here, He is my vinyl coworker, I think we will just meet up at 10 on the 19th in banks and roll from there. Plan out the trip on the 4th~

You are right. His name is Fred. I heard you guys moved? Is there more parking? I am going to have to go check it out.

I am up for a run on the 19th. Just post up some details.

They moved farther up canyon rd, they used to be by Beaverton Honda, now they are next to NW Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler.

Well I will be going up Sunday to plan the run, and meet some new ppl. So If you would like to go I will PM you the info and number

Back