• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone recommend a weld shop in the W-S area?

88pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to have some perches welded up on an 8.25 for my MJ. Does anyone know of a shop in the Winston Salem or nearby area they could recommend?

Thanks-Jeff

Looking to have some perches welded up on an 8.25 for my MJ. Does anyone know of a shop in the Winston Salem or nearby area they could recommend?

Thanks-Jeff

Have you looked on NC4x4? There are a few guys on there that build jeeps and would probalby give you a decent deal as apposed to a full 4x4 shop.

Have you looked on NC4x4? There are a few guys on there that build jeeps and would probalby give you a decent deal as apposed to a full 4x4 shop.

I'm registering right now, excellent forum. Thanks for the help.

:cheers:
Jeff

Last edited:

Did not know about that. I'll have a look, thanks for the help.

Jeff

I'm registering right now, excellent forum. Thanks for the help.

Jeff

NP, that is what we are about. Helping fellow jeepers!

Come down to raleigh and we can get it done, or contact 98xjjeep on NC4x4. He does custom bumpers and is just North of Winston.

Back