• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member here in Orlando

spat70

NAXJA Forum User
Hey All,
New member and new XJ owner. My first jeep, 1997 XJ Bone stock full of Cheereos and golf tees. I see a bunch of lifted XJ's around my area and loved the look. So....I made the leap. Is there anyone in the North Orlando Area (Casselberry,Longwood, Ovideo) Area. I need to network with local people so I can buy your extra parts. Plus its nice to know someone close to wheel with after work.

Welcome aboard, congrats on your fine choice of vehicle.

were here for you, anytime, all the time

and the SEC grows....

Welcome. We have had a bunch of guys from Florida come on here lately.

You might look up Rambo, he is south of you near Miami but could probably get you hooked up with some locals.

Welcome to the playground!!!!

Yea look up Orlando Jeep Club. If its the one I'm thinking of it has been araound for a long time.

FJOA FTW! Awesome forum with a fairly active classified section that can be an excellent resource for parts! Their XJ section leaves a little to be desired as usual, but one can't expect every forum to be as vast an XJ information resource as NAXJA now can they?

Back