• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ran a stock xj today

y-townxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have had my xj for 6 years and built it up, it has 33 tsl's grooved, aussie locker in front d30, 8.25 open 4.5'' lift winch and more. I just bought a stock country eddition, cherokee 4x4 to mess with and I took it out wheelin today. I did some nice hills with it even easier then it is in my ''built'' rig, it does have some kind of ''factory'' locker in the rear and 215's. It inpressed me so much I cant wait to take it out again. Anyone else run a stock rig through some tough trails before ?

yep. these things are amazing stock

DSC_3313.jpg

DSC_2848.jpg

DSC_2299.jpg

It's all about light weight and a low center of gravity :)

yeah my friend can pretty much whoop me offroad with his stock retired sheriff jeep. The freakish thing came with every possible desired offroad stock option. Front skid, Transfer case skid, gas tank skid, and a limited slip diff in the rear.Im am very jealous considering that mine tcame with no offroad options, and i was even unlucky enough to get an abs model.Yay!!!

ry%3D400

and here is mine.
ry%3D400

I got a stocker about two years ago and I was going to move my lift and stuff over but I just love driving it this way. I have taken it all kinds of places including the beach and it does fine. So now I'm trying to figure out what to do with the old one.

I really dont know how people drive these things with tires any smaller than 225's I dont run under 235s

Back