• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 8.25 Rear Disc Conversion Parts

gregmondro

NAXJA Forum User
Trashed my rear 8.25 (r&p failure)

Selling the rear disc brake conversion that I did on it the week before.

These are all the parts you need to do the rear disc brake conversion on your Chrysler 8.25 rear end. The parts are off of a ZJ. Includes both backing plates (have already been ground out to fit over the 8.25 axle tubes), calipers with soft lines, etc.

ALL THE PARTS NEEDED FOR THE CONVERSION ARE HERE. Not including the parking brake setup.

I'm looking for $200 obo and would prefer someone to buy it locally, but I will ship if the buyer pays the shipping fee.

I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico (zip 87109)

PM me on these. Did you not setup the parking brakes or do you not have the pieces at all?

Glen

he sold them to someone else locally.....atleast thats what he told me

Yeah, sold locally. Someone hit me up with the cash locally and I needed it to buy my D44 :)

Will have another set up for sale here in a couple weeks. If DJBlade311 is still looking he's first in line for it though :)

bah, still for sale as far as I'm concerned. The local guy is taking forever to get back to me, i'm on business right now but I can have them shipped to you ASAP.

Anyone that posted interest in this thread is first in line for them (djblade being 1st in line if he wants em). Iirc, shipping was around $30, but I can verify for your address.

Last edited:
Back