• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I told her I had 18"

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
:eyes:

fox25.jpg

how about instead of shocks you buy some damn furniture. at least bolt your front seats to some milk crates while the interior is out of the XJ :D

Haha, that's the only room without furniture, eff it, Jeep's more important! :laugh3:

Thanks for the heads up man, these are the ones you posted from RDC!

No worries, I am always watching RDZ, and sometime you have to be ready to jump on the deals!!

dayum 18"?? thats crazy how far up are you mounts? haha cant wait to see them in action!

Not sure, we'll have to cycle the suspension first and find out. Hopefully I'll have enough travel that I won't have to cut a hole big enough for the body, just big enough for the shaft. It'd keep out more noise and dirt by keeping the entire body up inside the cab, although I doubt that'll happen.

Jim... Im Jacking you!
I don't know whats hotter... your chick or the shocks! LoL

You wish :D

I think you will have to cut a big enough hole for the body but DGAF its a desert jeep. Nice catch on the girl btw. I wish sometimes I hadn't let my ex go... If you find a girl that can dig on jeeps and running in the desert, you make damn sure you keep her around.

Not sure, we'll have to cycle the suspension first and find out.

Man those things look like the top mount should be somewhere near the ROOF! Geez them suckers is HUGE! :laugh:

No big deal, Im running 16s. Im sure he will make 18s fit fine.

I was thinking the same thing. On my JS I'm running 14's and the top mount is almost half way up the rear window.

You have seen those guys with hoops through their hood? Now see guys with hoops through their roof!!! :laugh3:

WAY TO GO JIM!!! I (and Kenneth) have always been "big as you can fit" guys when it comes to shocks. You will have a HUGE advantage over guys with 12 or 14" 2.0's. hahaha

BTW. Lily says tell Dawn she says "hi". :sure:

Back