• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 25th Anniversary Celebration photo contest

Oops!

I see you posted plenty more. Some good ones, there, BTW. :)

100_2529.jpg

100_2531.jpg

concider this my entry.

I knew this would go downhill eventually. :moon:

Some nice shots so far. Remember, this isn't a "post pics of your Jeep" thread, it's a photo contest, so post the good ones. The pic needs to have some action, not a dead on front or rear shot, and the lighting needs to be good. We have some contenders so far.....

There may not be a whole lot of action apparant here but at least someone is in the driver's seat... unlike a few of the pics posted so far!
orig.jpg

BTW, I like that photo so much that it has been my desktop ever since I got back from that trip. How many people put someone else's Jeep on their desktop? :D

Last edited:
tcharon said:

I've got those in full size and have been meaning to photoshop the spectator out of #2, I also have a version of that w/out Jeff in front, Thoms's rig does look good in Moab terrain.

Handlebars said:
There may not be a whole lot of action apparant here but at least someone is in the driver's seat... unlike a few of the pics posted so far!
orig.jpg

BTW, I like that photo so much that it has been my desktop ever since I got back from that trip. How many people put someone else's Jeep on their desktop? :D
Gotta love Cliffhanger, Alex.

Oops. Thought I recognized part of Cliffhanger.

xjblue said:
Although that is a nice shot of Sleigh II in its infancy, Santa endorces this shot of Sleigh I taken at wreckingball

standard.jpg

JV%20Rockin%20XJ%20Jambo%2006

And I endorse this pic for the Tacky Christmas Sweater design:

kendollcopy.jpg

We have some nice shots that have been posted. Should be a winner in there somewhere.

Keep 'em comin'.

Back