• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Latest greatest AT tire in 30x9.5r15

Winterhawk

NAXJA Forum User
I have no tires right now, but have 5 refurbished stock steelies and am going to buy 30x9.5r15 All Terrains. Not interested in MT's, Generals are out of stock indefinitely, Cooper quit making 30's, KO3 is not available yet, so it's between BFG KO2, Toyo ATIII, Wildpeak AT4W, and ? Not interested in 235/75r15 or 31's, not interested in weird off brands, etc. Replacing 8 year old Duratracs which also are no longer available. Tire technology has improved considerably so what's the best AT in 2024 in 30x9.5r15 size?

Depends on what you want out of them.

Yokohamna Geolandar have been awesome for me, all kinds of weather, long distance highway and off-road

Rausch_Tip_Top.jpg

KO2s are my choice. I've run them on 3 different vehicles for over 100K miles and never had a flat. All 3 vehicles saw significant offroad usage. Currently have a set on my Ram 2500 Cummins that has over 50K miles on them with a few miles left on them still. They do great offroad and handle well in snow.

If you aren't in a hurry, the KO3s will probably be out soon in that size. I'd think about waiting for those if you can.

Back