• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

96 master/booster on 88

89waggyxj

NAXJA Forum User
Im sorry if this topic has been covered I've searched and am a bit confused. I am about to swap a 96 master/booster into my 89 waggy. I plan to make my own lines and reuse the existing fittings on the prop valve side on my new lines but I'm unsure what size fitting I'll need for the master cyl holes. I read alot of people using adapters and wasn't sure if I needed to do this or if I could just use 2 fittings per line(3/16). Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

Not sure what I did for the lines but I do remember the 96 pushrod is to long. I spaced the booster out some but my break peddle still sits higher than the gas peddle.

Not sure what I did for the lines but I do remember the 96 pushrod is to long. I spaced the booster out some but my break peddle still sits higher than the gas peddle.
Thanks for the advice ill see what I'm going to do. May cut the end off my 89 and weld it to the 96. That's one option. I plan to start on this project this weekend.

Back