• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you want this!

its actually not that bad. looks like good work. not my style, but who-ever built it knows what they're doing!

would of been alot better if it wernt a cherokee tho

Actually that's not bad. If it has a 242 transfer case, then it could be a "poor mans" Grand Cherokee SRT8. It kind of looks like an older version of one of those.

I have to give it to them, someone put a whole lot of time and money into it. It doesn't look all to horrible but it's definently something I'd pass on buying..:cheers:

thats a mall cralwer to the max! :gag:

sheah partna! we be slammin dem rocks on bull son!

Maybe I'm weird (probably), but I think I'd buy that if I had room in my budget/fleet for it to be a street truck. It's not bad, few things I'd change, like some actual performance to match the looks, a higher clearance front airdam, less hideous wheels, and do something different with the in dash TV - like either lose it or move it elsewhere.

All that money put into that thing and the dude couldn't even change out those rotted sway bar bushings?

What a tool.

!BN9jlV!BGk~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlu15ZBJsVby6gOQ~~_12.JPG

i just threw up a little

thats actually a very well taker care of jeep. Take off all the mexican chrome and body kit and lift it and it'll be sexy

Back