• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yakima Rain Gutter Towers with locks and 58" bars

JoesXJ

NAXJA Forum User
have a set (4) of Yakima 1A rain gutter towers with locks and load bars for sale

The bars are 58", and I have only 1 key for the locks. These work great and are strong as an ox. (NICE RACK pad not included)
They where used so they show some signs or use like scuffs where the mounts are on the bar and they need a good cleaning.
Retail the mounts are $130.00, $45 for the locks, and $60 for the bars....I'll let it go for $100 shipped.

Here they are on my junk
100_1154.jpg

Here they are on my living room floor :)
100_1387.jpg

100_1389.jpg

That was the intention, whenever we go on a trip, we take a picture like this...in Hawai'i it was a iced drink on the beach (like the corona, change your latitude commercial). I took it to send to some people that work at a Starbucks that we go to everyday for lunch.

I forgot something....also included are 4 extra locking cylinders that are also keyed alike like the ones in the mounts. They can be used for more gutter mounts, bike, ski, or box mount locks. Thanks for looking!

Back