• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT my tj seats or wheels for some 225's/ 235's/ 30x9.50's and wheels

xtrememtbiker85

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to trade a few things for some wheels and tires.

My girl friend and I are currently working on a project to fix up a 1989 cherokee limited for a friend who cannot afford car payments (last vehicle reposed). We would like to have it done for the 4th of August.

My girl friend and i are picking up an '89 limited that need a little work for $300. One thing it needs is a good set of tires and possibly some nice wheels.

I only want to trade in the NH/North MA area.

TRADE this :

I am looking to trade a full set of Gray vynal tj seats front and rear with center console and half door plastic pannels.

or

A set of 5 basset 15x8 black steel 5 spoke wheels 4" bs (i think) comes with one good 31x10.50 bfg at ko.

For:

I am looking to trade either of these packages for a set of 4 GOOD 225/75/15 or 235/75/15 or 30x9.50 tires with some kind of GOOD stock alluminum wheels.

I prefer BFG AT KO's because he is in a very snowy area but any GOOD All Terrain tire is welcome, No street tires. stock GY Wranger RT-S or GS-A tires are fine with any matching set of stock alluminum wheels.

If the tires are good i will consider the stock steel 5 spoke wheels from tj's and xj's. Any combination of tires and wheels from tj, xj, zj is welcome for trade as long as i can get a few years form the tires and the wheels are in good shape.

thank you, i think my trade offers are pretty decent jusding by the amount of people looking to get stock tires and wheels out of their garages and sheds.

remember i am doing this for a close friend who is living at home to take care of his cancer ridden mother and is not able to find good work in the little town of Vermont he lives in.

Thanks

-Kyle

Sorry I am so far away, but you sound like a good friend to have.

we are trying. he has been a better friend to me and he deserves a break. its been rough and i wan to help him out. he has alwyas wanted one too.

scored some great 31x10.50 hoosier at's and rock crawler wheels for the basset wheels i had. thnaks though who ever considered my offer.

Back