• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb Xj D44

Skullver

Still Flailing
will pay someone a finders fee ontop of the price for a xj D44, anyone know where one is? who has one? Thanks in advance.

Skullvarian said:
will pay someone a finders fee ontop of the price for a xj D44, anyone know where one is? who has one? Thanks in advance.

I will have an MJ one next week with 3:07's 350.00 and you come get it or like 100 to ship forward air

I've got a couple of them that will be up for sale soon. One of them may be available as early as this weekend. How soon do you need it?

What I have:

The one in my XJ is from an '89, it has about 15K on a complete rebuild including axle bearings, seals, brakes (with all new hardware, springs, adjusters etc.) No-slip locker, Dana 3.55 gears and new carrier. I would take 550 with the locker or 350 without (in which case you would get the brand new spider gears).

The spare:

Currenty undergoing a disc brake conversion, it was pulled out of a '87, 3.55 open. I don't know how many miles are on it but, I did pull the cover off and the gears look good and everything feels tight. The brakes are from a '91 Lincoln Town Car (same set up as a crown victoria). I have the brakes on it I just need to fab up some brake lines. I guess I could sell that one now, I just kind of wanted to put it into the XJ and see how the brakes work and make sure that I have everything right. I will take 450 for that one. It also comes with all the drum stuff (minus drums).

Why would I want to sell them in the first place, well since starting this brake project I have come across an 8.8 that I want to put in instead.

I'm probably 2 hours away and could meet you half way.

desertjeeper said:
I've got a couple of them that will be up for sale soon. One of them may be available as early as this weekend. How soon do you need it?

What I have:

The one in my XJ is from an '89, it has about 15K on a complete rebuild including axle bearings, seals, brakes (with all new hardware, springs, adjusters etc.) No-slip locker, Dana 3.55 gears and new carrier. I would take 550 with the locker or 350 without (in which case you would get the brand new spider gears).

The spare:

Currenty undergoing a disc brake conversion, it was pulled out of a '87, 3.55 open. I don't know how many miles are on it but, I did pull the cover off and the gears look good and everything feels tight. The brakes are from a '91 Lincoln Town Car (same set up as a crown victoria). I have the brakes on it I just need to fab up some brake lines. I guess I could sell that one now, I just kind of wanted to put it into the XJ and see how the brakes work and make sure that I have everything right. I will take 450 for that one. It also comes with all the drum stuff (minus drums).

Why would I want to sell them in the first place, well since starting this brake project I have come across an 8.8 that I want to put in instead.

I'm probably 2 hours away and could meet you half way.
pmed you , thanks for the reply and look forward to talking to you

Back