• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB or Trade Rims Crager soft 8

kmboren

NAXJA Forum User
I have the crager soft 8 15x10 R15 5 on 4.5 lug rims. Mine our around 4 inch back-spaced. I am wanting to trade them for something similar in a 15x8 r15 for a DIY beadlocks. Mine are black and I want black. I would be fine with the crager or d window design. I also want to keep my backspacing at 3.5-4 inches. I would prefer to trade staight across if someone is interested. Pm or let me know. These are used and have rock rash but are straight and hold air with no problems, and have never lost a bead on them. They clean up nicely. I am only interested in trading because I do not want 11 inch wide beadlock on a 12.50 wide tire. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Lehi.

Kevin
eight 0 one-five 92-four 9 two 4

Here is what they look like on my jeep. I know someone wants to upgrade to some 10 inch rims to put more tire/grip on those rocks. I need to get some soon.

Back