• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Center Mini Console (for 4x4) and 1991 MJ (Longbed) Fuel Sending Unit

cjomanche

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone! I'm officially in the Jeep club now, having purchased a 1991 Longbed 4x4 MJ a few nights ago. Excited to start making improvements. The A/C wasn't working but thanks to my friend it turned out to be a quick and easy fix. A couple cans of Freon and I was in business.

The next thing I'd like to do is replace the center console it came with with a mini console. I think it's the same one that is found in XJ's but I'm not 100% sure. It's a 4x4 so it would be great to have the 4x4 bezel and inserts. I have a manual transmission, also.

And, long shot I know, but I'm interested in buying a fuel sending unit. Has to be for the 1991-1992 MJ with the 4.0 HO motor, for a longbed (23.5 gallon). Mine works, but I would really like to have a spare just in case, since you can't really get these anywhere anymore.

Anyone feel like helping out a newb?

Thanks guys.

Back