• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb ADJ Track bar and UCA's Also MISC stuff for sale

element96x

NAXJA Forum User
Lifted my jeep up from 4.5 to about six inches which ran me into a problem. My brand newish (about 2 months old) Rustys ADJ Track bar wont work good any more. I want to go the HD route with bracket anyways so I will be selling that or trade it for a hd track bar or ADJ uppers.

Located in Wilkes-Barre PA

I have the following for sale/trade

• Rustys ADJ Track Bar 2-4.5 inch lift. 2 months old, great condition $100 obo
  • 242 Transfer Case out of a Grand Cherokee. 113k miles 150$ obo
  • Spare stock rim and tire, nice rim with wrangler tire. 30$ obo
  • Skyjacker Track bar relocation bracket. 20$ obo
  • Whole Dana 30 out of 96 Cherokee, bought it for parts, but need the cash. 75$ obo
  • Rough Country ADJ Shackles, 2 months old, perfect condition. 40$ obo
WTB or trade for these

• ADJ UCA's
  • HD Track Bar for 5.5' + Lift

i have the re adj track bar the hd one for sale. I can sell it for 150 obo the axel side bushing is brand new and the frame side superflex joint if nice and tight still. The main bar is repainted silver to match my long arms. Just a more metalic re silver. Let me know if you are interested thanks

Updated

I have the following for sale/trade

• Rustys ADJ Track Bar 2-4.5 inch lift. 2 months old, great condition $100 obo
  • 242 Transfer Case out of a Grand Cherokee. 113k miles 150$ obo
  • Spare stock rim and tire, nice rim with wrangler tire. 30$ obo
IMG_0535.jpg

• Skyjacker Track bar relocation bracket. 20$ obo
  • Whole Dana 30 out of 96 Cherokee, bought it for parts, but need the cash. 75$ obo

• YJ red half steel doors with soft uppers. 200$ obo
IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

• WJ Hide a trunk thingy. 20$ obo
  • Pioneer Headunit DEH-3600, great condition. 30$ obo
IMG_0681.jpg

WTB or trade for these

• ADJ UCA's

Last edited:
Back