• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windrock September 27-29th

beer_goggles_009

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey SEC folks. A few people from my local club (me included) are going to head down to Windrock on September 27-29th. None of us have ever been there before so we are looking for some people to meet up with and show us the good stuff. We will all have rigs on 38"+ tires, locked, cages ect.... Anyone willing to meet up and show us around?

Thanks,

Jim

We'd be happy to gather some locals up for wheeling. I can't guarantee her jeep will be ready but ill never turn down a cruise through windrock

Tim if you are still in send me a PM. Lets set up the details. If anyone else wants to go let me know. I think we will have 4 rigs from my local club coming down.

Doug, I have an open passenger seat if you don't have a rig ready.

ill be stuck at work both evenings....what time you guys headed out sat morning? i could prob wheel until 2 or 3 in the afternoon and still make it to work at 5.....

Back