• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wilmington Ecology, ton of Ford Explores and XJ's

paulhead

I overtighten $#!t
NAXJA Member
Well, a few XJ's, more Explorers though and I just paid a $100 too much for an 8.8 :banghead: . These are $275 out the door! Saw a D44 on an XJ too. Murphy's law, they stock the cars when you don't need the parts and vice versa :(

Well, a few XJ's, more Explorers though and I just paid a $100 too much for an 8.8 :banghead: . These are $275 out the door! Saw a D44 on an XJ too. Murphy's law, they stock the cars when you don't need the parts and vice versa :(

You're right about that! I'm looking for an 1986 2.5L air filter box. When I had a 4.0L jeep, 2.5L were plentiful, pft not now :banghead:

I will seriously pay you good money if you can get the speedo setup off of the NP207 on that thing. I have been looking for over 1+ yr for one, but cant find one.
I have a 207 in my xj right now, I want to go to a 231. Do you need the tail shaft housing off the 207 or?

I believe 1984-1986 4cyl model with a 5 speed trans

It's also on the 1984 - early 1987 2.8L models that came with a TF-904 or AX5, before they did the body change to fit the 4.0.

I have a 207 in my xj right now, I want to go to a 231. Do you need the tail shaft housing off the 207 or?

I don't need the whole housing, but the cable and gear driven setup that goes into the tail shaft housing. So, if you have that then yes, I will buy it off you.

I no longer have a mechanical speedo, but I need the whole setup to drive an S-wave pulse generator for my speedometer on my Racepak.

It's also on the 1984 - early 1987 2.8L models that came with a TF-904 or AX5, before they did the body change to fit the 4.0.

I don't need the whole housing, but the cable and gear driven setup that goes into the tail shaft housing. So, if you have that then yes, I will buy it off you.

I no longer have a mechanical speedo, but I need the whole setup to drive an S-wave pulse generator for my speedometer on my Racepak.

Ok, I'm going to PaP tomorrow and if I find one, I'll get it. Pm me your number

Back