• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will there be a Flog??

Spawn 93

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody?? Any interest?? Would love to hit Golden Mountain, Morris Mountain, Windrock, anywhere......
Maybe late October, or sometime in November?
Or August/September.
Or just dying to go wheeling again!

I went to Harlan so I'm wheeled out for the year...LOL.

I'd like to go to the Flog but October and November are crazy months for me with family and hobby stuff kicking in high gear.

id love to hit windrock or Harlan when the leafs are changing!

I wouldn't mind a trip to Harlan in the fall either for leaf changing season. Maybe in the winter once there's some snow.....add a nice little challenge to everything!

I'm sure there will be a flog. It is usually a much smaller event. I'd like to try and make it depending on location.

I wouldn't mind riding Uwharrie again. It's only been about 12 years since I went lol

I need to go back up there soon.....

Or maybe that Broken Nut place?

...just throwing stuff out there to see if something sticks to the wall :wave1:

It's really new. Trails need traffic to get really good. I doubt too many would come here for a flog at either place honestly.

I'm trying to organize my local group of 4 guys to hit windrock around then. If we pin down a date I'll let you know.

Windrock would be awesome. Golden Mountain really depends on the weather. It can go from mild to wild with a little rain/snow...

I really miss the Fall Flogs that were held at Tellico. I sold my XJ, but the Membership guys tell me that JKs are welcome here :) Come to think of it, the last Flog I attended at Tellico was in my Ramcharger.

I really miss the Fall Flogs that were held at Tellico. I sold my XJ, but the Membership guys tell me that JKs are welcome here :) Come to think of it, the last Flog I attended at Tellico was in my Ramcharger.

I wheel with anyone as long as it's wheeled..... welcome back!

Back