• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

The Hard Struggler said:
Boo,Hiss! Put it on that trailer from the Pirate pics. Or put the the doors back on and quit bitchin. Besides you'll miss the chance to make fun of my Bushcrackers!

honestly i wouldn't mind driving it.... money becomes an issue though

Money/gas will be an issue for us all I think.

its a tough decision for me....wheelin, or the lake....its definately up in the air at this point

dudeinanxj said:
Well, I'm out. My sons birthday is the 8th and we're doing his b-day party the 5th.
:doh:

Really you know i can think of a real cool place to have a B-day party.

Harlan County Campground. They got lots to do around there. Camping and what not. I think there is some type of Jeep Cherokee thing close to that time frame. :spin1:

XJ Stryker said:
:doh:

Really you know i can think of a real cool place to have a B-day party.

Harlan County Campground. They got lots to do around there. Camping and what not. I think there is some type of Jeep Cherokee thing close to that time frame. :spin1:

:wstupid:
just pack the fam in the xj and we'll all party with him party1:

bgwyllys61 said:
:wstupid:
just pack the fam in the xj and we'll all party with him party1:

Cool idea, but the majority of the family won't be up for it. It's not exactly around the corner and gas prices would play a major role in it as well.

Got my spot reserved. Looking forward to this, it'll be the maiden voyage of my rig. If it breaks, well.... I'll fix it!!!!!

anybody have extra room for a tent or whatever? im not sure when ill be down there, so i dont want to reserve anywhere...

Back