• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's bringing the 12 string.

well scott, looks like ya struck out on the 12-string.....

I guess you'll just have to bring your good ole' party pal again.....

[img:323f9050ba]http://www.lovedollworld.com/product_images/1016902404.jpg[/img:323f9050ba]

Scott

The only 12 string you'll be seeing is the one that gets smashed over your head! How ya like that?

This isnt a hippie sing along....... Its bad enough I have to deal w/ Beezil and Tim Flowers blasting their Phish and dancing around like bears....

Got it?
Chewy

phish

ill bring my first gen. soundboard of Clifford Ball and we can all dance liike bears.......

kick azz.....

another head......

I think we out-number, which is good.

that way, when scott mac bitches that we're not playing enough bob segar, you knowits the only thing scott listens to, since he's too much of a puss to try anything new, we can just smack him around a bit.....duct tape him to mcgyvers whirrleygig spare tire carrier until he vomits......

we have a lot of fun at winterfest.

scott, I would bring my 6-string for you, but I don't know any night ranger songs.

I was at Clifford Ball, interesting time.

I thought Scott was a buffet type :puke:

Sean

naw, yer thinking of Bones.....

he played the same buffet tape everyday during moab....i mean the SAME tape.....never got sick of it until the last day......then he switched to neil diamond.......

Back