• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wants to go fast? 7100 shocks for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my rear bilstein 7100. Custom valved to haul ass in Attica. An off the shelf 7100 will not get you nearly the mph these will. Already charged with nitrogen.

12" short bodies with foam shaft bumps. The shaft bumps alone are $22 each.

$300 for the pair!!

Basically you save $144 and I revalved them to my super secret specs for free. I believe bilstein charges $75 for that.

3f964cc3931ede69cedcd09104f23282.jpg

Photos please. I'm guessing these have to go through the floor?

They look like dirty 7100's, still in the rig. I'm not pulling them unless they've been paid for.

They just do not use the factory bar pin upper mount. Through the floor or using the JKS shock conversion.

These will work with stock mounts on a 4-5" lift as the body is the length of a 10" shock. You will need to do bar pin eliminators for 7100's, and a stem conversion up front.
These shocks are great, and if the custom valving he has are anything like the custom valving I have, you can rock it in the rough stuff.

These will work with stock mounts on a 4-5" lift as the body is the length of a 10" shock. You will need to do bar pin eliminators for 7100's, and a stem conversion up front.
These shocks are great, and if the custom valving he has are anything like the custom valving I have, you can rock it in the rough stuff.

Thanks man. These really do get it in the rough with a pair of Deavers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back