• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is camping?

I will be passing bottles around the campfire!!!!!

mac 'and sleeping somewhere close' gyvr

Put me down on this list. My copiliot (Wifey) just backed out, soooo, no hotel for me. Also I have a empty seat in my Heep if anyone on (or in ) the way needs a ride. I am just south of Louisville KY. On 65. Radcliff, Ft Knox area.

I'll be camping out there. I bought a bunch of those 18 hour air-activated heaters to sleep with. Hopefully they'll help a bit.

boredchimp said:
I'll be camping out there. I bought a bunch of those 18 hour air-activated heaters to sleep with. Hopefully they'll help a bit.

Toss a couple in your bag an hour or so before bed time, they help more than you think. I'm glad you said something, I have a bunch of those around the house somewhere...

IndyXJ said:
Where do you get those at? :flame:

any outdoors store should have themn, they're popular with the deer hunters around here.

An electric blanket is the bomb, and it's worth the extra $5 to get the site with electricity for it.
the dogs and us will be camping.

Just got an eye witness report from the campground.
It's going to be a sloppy mess. Prepare accordingly.

Thanks for the heads up. See ya there.

:patriot:

Haleyes said:
Just got an eye witness report from the campground.
It's going to be a sloppy mess. Prepare accordingly.

are you refering to the "spooning and farm animals" kind of sloppy mess that I have heard about?!?!?! I hope so, I am not driving 10 hours for nuthin' !! :D

Back