• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling tunes?

mattyj said:
as long as its good Aussie shit!!!
Wolfmother Rocks!!!

God Smacks the norm, Disturbed and KoRn get slid in there sometimes.
Gotta love the Balpunk (sp) decks... they will keep playing while baja'ing or even during a roll over and not even skip!

When Im in something nasty I shut the music off because I need to here the Jeep.

When I'm on the trail, I listen to the stuff I normally listen to. I have a wide variety of tastes though. Pretty much just about anything except bluegrass/country. I draw the line there. I grew up around it.

When my iDevice (I use a 60GB iPod that's over half full when I want all my music. It's like 100 days of continious music. If I'm just out for the day I use my iPhone) is on shuffle it can go from rock to old school rap, to industrial to classical, metal to disco, punk to 60's hits. But mostly I listen to futurepop/EBM/industrial/goth. Points if you've heard of any one of the first two :D.

I have about 1,000 artists in my library, but here are some of my tops:

Combichrist
VNV Nation
Apoptygma Berzerk
Skinny Puppy
Assemblange 23
Type O Negative
Sisters of Mercy
Siouxsie and the Banshees
The Cure
My Life With The Thrill Kill
Nine Inch Nails,
Ministry,
Front 242,
Doubting Thomas,
Nitzer Ebb,
Das Ich,
Switchblade Symphony
Joy Division
Peter Murphy

BlackSport96 said:
That's mostly Christian rock/metal, isn't it? I know Norma Jean and Underoath are, and Walls of Jericho sounds like they might be also. You ever tried Demon Hunter or He is Legend?
I'm not sure if walls of jericho is or not...but the ones tou did mention are christian metal...along with bloodlined caligaphy,and as I lay dying. I've listened to both bands you've stated and like listening to them, but then again there's a lot more I can list and decided not to.

anything pissed off and fast.

cursed
black flag
old misfits
the tony danza tap dance extravaganza
at the gates
trial
backstabbers inc
comeback kid
bleeding through
descendents
embrace today
sinai beach
millions of dead cops
TSOL

im suprised to see the punk/hardcore brought up more than a few times.....very suprising

I normally listen to the sounds of steel, the Dragin' Wagon screaching along the trail.

if there are no beer cans in the way than I will slide some country or ICP into the changer.

country and ICP?

theres a perfect combo!

"goes together like chinese food and chocoalte pudding or cocaine and waffles"

-Cal Naughton Jr.

shelbyluvv said:
I normally listen to the sounds of steel, the Dragin' Wagon screaching along the trail.

if there are no beer cans in the way than I will slide some country or ICP into the changer.

I'm a Juggalo Redneck!

djblade311 said:
I was the same way...couldnt justify the cost of an ipod though I wanted one. Got one for christmas and I love it. Now I constantly listen to it.

Grimm, I have an Alpine and I bought an AiNET cable to stereo RCAs really cheap on amazon. Most stereo shops wanted $99 bucks vs $19 on Amazon.

I like listening to Muse, 311, general metal, techno, Zeppelin, and sometimes switch to the Never Played - playlist.
See I was the exact opposite, I never wanted one but finally caved and got one. I've hated it ever since. I NEVER use it, I've got a USB hard drive in my glove box for my music...

Anybody want an iPod? :laugh:

boondox_branding_top.gif

crazyjim said:
See I was the exact opposite, I never wanted one but finally caved and got one. I've hated it ever since. I NEVER use it, I've got a USB hard drive in my glove box for my music...

Anybody want an iPod? :laugh:
GO TO CALICO AND ITS MINE!!!!! party1: thats good karma for you my son!!

Well befor someone decided they needed my cd case more then i need it, rage aginst the machine, throwdown, metallica, lots of country, some oldies, and nothing beats the sound of bypass

peace
ted

If I have radio reception, It will be on 93.1 JACK FM.....if that doesn't come in, well then there will be an Unwritten law CD playing.

Justin

This post brought to you by . . . um . . . crutchfields?

Notice date of previous post before your quoted one. Note userid of your quoted post. Notice nomination already.

David Bricker / SYR

Back