• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you think?

I think around 3% of the population are psycho, around 6% sociopaths and around 15% just generally dangerous. One in six or seven of the people walking past you on the street, out of every hundred, are flat out dangerous. You can pray for luck or prepare for the worst case scenario, Sooner or later the law of averages will catch up with you.

The percentage of the ruling elite is around 1% and they are disproportionately either psycho or sociopath.

The ruling elite have been getting away with so much for so long they think they can get away with anything forever.

The ruling elite can number crunch and figure the fewer citizens that have guns the safer it will be for them. They live insulated lives anyway and seek to further insulate themselves from danger.

What they seem to lack, is respect for the ingenuity of Joe citizen and his ability to adapt. The Boston marathon murderers used pressure cookers. A truck tire full of nails and any sort of combustible and oxygen would have worked just as well. A firearm can be aimed, an IED is an area weapon.

Take away a persons firearms and the situation is likely to get more dangerous not less dangerous. They always use England and Australia as examples of gun control, what they seldom mention is the rise in arson and serious assaults. Personally if I have the choice of being shot at, burned, blown to bits or beaten into a drooling carrot, I'd choose being shot.

I've been shot at thousands of times, hit twice and I'm still here. I've been beaten stupid a few times and prefer getting shot, it heals faster, rewiring the brain takes decades.

Besides it is just a matter of time, maybe a few years at most and you'll be able to print your firearm or combustion firearm technology will become obsolete and something else will come along.

Personally if the people that make the rules pass rules taking away my means of self protection, they ought to be held accountable if things go wrong. They pass these laws (they say) for the public good, if their decisions cause me grief they should be held accountable. IMO along with the ability to pass laws, their should be an element of responsibility and accountability when self proclaimed good intentions go bad.

Back