• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, my CJ is finally done.

Skorpyo

NAXJA Member #241
NAXJA Member
For those in the know, I've been working on restoring a '72 CJ-5 for nearly 2 years now and this weekend it will finally be done.

Bob Lester, Lightning, Stroker and several other pals of mine have been a HUGE help along the way, but I especially want to thank Bob (my father in-law) for allowing me to keep the CJ at his house for nearly 2 years while the restoration went on. He put a lot of heart and effort into the CJ and I can't thank him enough.

The CJ will roll out very soon as a fully restored Antique vehicle license in the state of VA :D and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. Though I'm not sure what's going to happend to 4WD Hardware with out my project...they made a mint off of me.

Without Further Ado here she is:
cj501.jpg

cj502.jpg

cj503.jpg

cj504.jpg

cj505.jpg

cj506.jpg

I should soon have some shots of the engine and daytime shots at that.
Skorpyo

Skorpyo said:
For those in the know, I've been working on restoring a '72 CJ-5 for nearly 2 years now and this weekend it will finally be done.

Skorpyo

Yeah right :D :D :D :D :D They are never done.... the proper phrase would be "This phase of it is done" don't worry about 4wd hdw they'll keep sending you catalogs and you'll find more things to buy to make it even more "done" :roflmao: :roflmao:
Been there done that :)
Mike B.

Skorpyo
thats a nice CJ you got. You probably dont remember me but we met at a Meet and Greet at a hooters in Rockville MD. I had the Grand cherokee with the WARN sticker on the hood. i have since gotten a XJ for the trail after i got in a Wreck last year. Well good looking CJ hopefully i can get my XJ done soon maybe we can hit the trails sometime. Take care
Chris

Back