• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We have winners!

Thanks for the chance to win. May buy some when I grrow out of my 35. thanks DumpTruck for serving and protecting my freedom to offroad. :D

better luck next time eh

got something in the mail today...
Jun10_0002.jpg

Jun10_0003.jpg

these are solid!!! very heavy duty came counter sunk with drain plugs and all the hardware and even stickers!!! THANKS DAN!!! these things are sweet!

Jump This said:
You know, there is always a chance Ben (dumptruck) doesn't make it back from Iraq.
If this happens, can I have them?
;)

what a dick! lol...

your lucky ive got a twisted sense of humor.

*****OFFICIAL STATEMENT*****

***Rick if i get blown the ufck up or sniped in the dome piece you can have my diff covers.***********

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
what a dick! lol...

***Rick if i get blown the ufck up or sniped in the dome piece you can have my diff covers.***********
ah good now i know where to steal them from.

:D
:cheers:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
what a dick! lol...

That is the first 'will' I have ever been in! Even my Dad wouldn't put me in his (it might have something to do with me asking him exactly when he planned on dieing, I was making my retirement plans then!)

Well since I have crappy Luck I just went ahead and ordered one lol.

Back