• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn M8000 w/synthetic rope

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Looks like I'm gonna go a different direction with my MJ. Since its my DD, I'm gonna de-modify it. So I'll have some parts available in the next few weeks.

First up is my Warn M8000 winch. It's about 8 years old, but has only had a handful of pulls. I had the solenoid box mounted under the hood, so I have extra long cables that run to the winch.

It has a brand new Amsteel Blue synthetic rope. Never been used. I believe its 85 feet of 3/8" rope. Also an aluminum fairlead.

The winch also has a Roadless Gear wireless remote. Doesn't work great, but its useful when respooling the rope. The original Warn wired remote still works too.

$600. And for another $100, I'll include the Loose Nuts winch bumper. It has some rash on the bottom, but hey. It could use a nice sand and spray, but its in good shape.

I'll get a picture up in the morning.

Someone has dibs on just the bumper if someone wants just the winch. But I'd have to sell the winch first.

;) I'll trade you a set of stock leaf springs for the winch.

Winch has been sold. Bumper is pending.

Bumper is gone. Thanks for looking. More stuff forthcoming.

Back