• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wagonner front clip, XJ D44, comanchee parts feeler thread

jeeptorino68

NAXJA Forum User
there is a wagoneer in a local junkyard, pretty fresh, this is a thread to see if anyone would be interested in parts off of it, if so i can pull them and we can finish the deal.

XJ/Wagoneer D44, i am 98% sure it is a 44, it has the metal fill plug, torx diff cover bolts, and looks like a 44...couldnt read the tag for gear ratio, but when i spun it, it appeared to be 354, could be 373 too.... had the drums brake lines and parking brake cables.

Wagoneer front clip.
everything was there, i dont know if the header panel is different or not, it is navy blue, but it had the grille and quad headlight surrounds.

wagoneer all red tail lights, the drivers side had a small chip out of it, but that was all behind the hatch when the hatch is shut

there was also a XJ front skid plate, and an XJ gas tank skid (96-)

also a renix comanchee there in good shape, it had a white tailgate in great shape no dents i could see, bed was great too it was a white with the red/orange graphics on the side, any other rare comanche parts people need?

if anyone wants this stuff i can pull next weekend...just a feeler thread. dont know if the parts will still be there then, but the jeep was pretty fresh in the yard so they wont toss it out soon.

thanks

Back