• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Voting for National VP

Voting ends soon so be sure to go vote.

Dirk has done a great job working for land use in the SEC. The SEC donated both time and dollars to help two different parks in the southeast.

I work with him on the National BOD and he is professional and courteous and would be an excellent person for the job.

Agreed! I think Dirk would be a great addition to the BOD. Go vote you slackers!

There is still plenty of time to get the votes in and counted. If there are any questions you have, still time to ask them also!

I think this election is particularly relevant to NAXJA as one of the big topics is land use and proper fiscal use. The Vice President is NAXJA's faceplate for land use. I've just gotten us back in line with Tread Lightly and will be posting up relevant articles and volunteer opportunities as they arise. I am sure we will be able to find some more in the Southwest region.

Today is the last day to vote. If you haven't, please do. Believe me when I say your vote could be the deciding vote...

Back