• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video Editing software

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
What downloadable free video editing software are people using? I was using GoPro Studio, free from their site, but it stopped converting the clips that I was editing and their service team can't figure out the issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a few times.

Anyway, anyone have any suggestions for an alternate?

imovie blows moviemaker out of the water for a free program, but if i were you i'd drop the coin on a real editing program if you're going to be using it often. I use Sony Vegas, its not crazy expensive and it's a really powerful program.

Thanks for the ideas. I'm going to check them all out. I'm not going to do enough of the editing to pay for a program, most likely, but who knows. It is worth a look.

Even if you grab an old copy of vegas, it will be 1000 times better than the free crap. It will save you a lot of frustration as well.

Back