• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used aluminum radiators, and...for sale

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I have 2 or 3 slightly used aluminum radiators with Plastic tanks, 2 of which may be repairable. One may actually be OK, it has no leaks, was used for about 2-3 years, or at worst may need some flushing. One has a small straight crack on a weld seem on the passenger side tank, about 1.5" long by 1/8" split opening max. Tank may be replaceable, or weldable? The third was a slightly damaged in fender bender (fins IIRC, may have a good tank?..., If I did not already toss in the trash?), but IIRC never leaked, just has some fin damage from fan clutch hitting the core face. Same brand I think, so tanks may swap???

I also have what I think is an OEM copper 87 Renix radiator from the 87, that does not leak, but would need rodding out to open some clogged tubes in the core. I now have 2 new, 3 row all brass/copper CSFs in my running 87 and 89, so I no longer have any potential use for these others (hopefully, LOL).

I also have a set of Renix 89 AC hose sets, and IIRC the OEM condenser from the 87. The condenser is good, working when pulled (I upgraded to a 97 style high efficiency condenser, crossflow, recently, one designed for R-134a). Someone was looking for a used Renix OEM hose set 2 years ago here, for taking dimensions and part numbers, fittings to take to an AC hose shop and copy and get a new set made up? That is the only reason I have not thrown this set in the trash!!!

Last edited:
We are heading into AC season and overheat season, LOL, and I still have all this stuff if any one suddenly needs some of it.

Back